Modern Decorative Crystal Beaded LED Crystal Large Chandelier Lighting with Dining Room
Modern decorative crystal beaded led crystal large chandelier lighting with dining room Chandelier Feature 1)European and modern; 2)Usage:Hotel,lobby,bedroom,living room; Chandelier Details Chandelier Picture Ceiling Plate:Otherwordly derive and elements of classic European royal...Send Inquiry
Modern decorative crystal beaded led crystal large chandelier lighting with dining room
1)European and modern;
European and modern
Ceiling Plate:Otherwordly derive and elements of classic European royal ancestry,antique,elegan European royal ancestry,antique,elegant.
The design feeling of restoring ancient ways with Oriental elements blend of delicate and exquisite carver,aesthetic feeling extremely.
Zhongshan Rebecca Lighting Factory Factory was founded in 2004,We are one of the leading manufacturer for decorative lamps,especially for hotel project lamps in China.
By rich experience in lighting field, and doing exporting business for more than 14 years,
we can provide you the best lighting solution for your hotel,departments,residential houses,
villas and resorts.
We supply reliable post-sales service,competitive price,high quality products and OEM service.
1,Q:Can I negotiate the price?
A:Yes,we may consider discounts for multiple container load of mixed goods or bulk orders of individual products.
2,Q:at is your minimum order requirement?
A:prefer to executing orders of more than 30 sets for each item.
3,Q:How long will it take to ecxecute my order ?
A:This depends on the size and complexity of the order.Please let us know the
quantity and codes of the items so taht we can advise a production schedule.
4,Q: you have products in stock?
A:Sorry,we do not always reserve stock.If there is any stock,we will inform you with details in the reply of your enquiry.
5, Q:How much will be shipping chrages be?
A:This will depend on the size of your shipment and the method of shipping.When inquired about shipping chrages,we hope that you let us know the detailed information such as the codes and quantity, your favorable method of shipping,(by air or by sea)and your designated port or airport.We will be grateful if you can spare us some minutes to help us since it will enable us to evalucate the cost based on the information
1.Delivery Time:20 days for sample,Generally in 35-30 days for bulk order,or as customer's quantity.
1. 30% Deposit Before Producion,The Remaining 70% is to be paid against B/L copy or before shipping
2. accept T/T, L/C, Western Union,
Any item received that gets a broken or damaged part during shipping we will replace the broken part that was damaged for free and free shipping. It usually takes us about 1-2 weeks to replace any part.
We would like to assure you that our chandeliers are made from top quality materials and workmanship and we are 100% sure that you will be totally satisfied with your purchase.
Our contact information
If you are interested in our products,don't hesitation,please contact with us.